Fibroid is a common disease among women and also a growth of lumps in the womb. Untreated fibroid could lead to infertility and frequent miscarriage with offensive odor in the private part.
CAUSES OF FIBROID
Some causes of fibroid are; bad blood as a result of quark midwifery after putting to birth or wrong use of contraceptives, abortions, excessive D&C, hormones, genetic influence, wrong and excessive intake of orthodox hard drugs without proper prescription from experts.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID
Some symptoms of fibroid are; menstruation lasting more than it suppose, heavy bleeding during menstrual periods, miscarriage, increase in urination due to fibroid growth, back pains, leg pains, pelvic pains, constant menstrual pains, pains during sex, loss of appetite and constipation and inability to conceive.
FIBROID NATURAL REMEDY
Ingredient: Negro Pepper, alligator, Turmeric, Wonderful Kola, garlic and ginger.
Preparation: Boil all together.
Dosage: Drink a glass cup for two months, morning and evening with a drop of cumunis oil in it.
Quick & Simple Alternatives: Get Fibroid Cure or fabo sil, D3 Organic, ultimate bacteria crusher and fibroid removal tea. Take 2 capsules each and swallow with the Fibroid removal herbal tea, 2 times daily for a month.
Note: Check and book an appointment with a doctor for proper diagnosis.
SYMPTOMS & REMEDY
Ovarian cysts is fluid-filled sacs that is form within a woman ovaries. Mary women develop ovarian cysts at some point in their lives. These cysts typically form during ovulation, which is the time during their monthly cycle releases an egg.
Ovarian cysts sometimes cause pains and even cancerous.
For this reason, it’s always wise to tell your doctor about any symptoms that might suggest the presence of ovarian cysts.
- Pelvic pain: you feel pelvic pain in your lower belly. Ovarian cysts are one of many possible causes of pelvic pains. The pain from ovarian cysts may feel sharp or dull. You may feel pain for extended periods of time. Overian cyst-related pain tends to be worse during menstrual period. The hormones produced during your period can cause ovarian cysts to form of enlarge, triggering pain.
- Other pain: Pains from ovarian cysts can travel beyond the pelvic area to your low back or even your things. This is called referred pains.
- Bloating: Like many women, you may experience bloating during your period, but watch for unusual bloating that can result when an ovarian cyst grows larger.
- Nausea and vomiting: Nausea and vomiting may sometimes occur when an ovarian cyst causes one of your ovaries to become twisted.
- Changes in urination or passing stools: occasionally ovarian cysts can affect the action of your bladder or bowels so that you have trouble emptying them. You may also find that you need to urinate more often.
- Fever: If an ovarian cysts becomes infected, you may develop a fever.
- Unexplained bleeding: Ovarian cysts can sometimes cause bleeding when you don’t expect it.
- Unexplained weight gain: In rare cases, ovarian cysts can grow surprisingly large. Their size, along with the bloating that can occur, may make a difference in the numbers on your bathroom scale.
- Pain during sex: Ovarian cysts can occasionally result in pains or discomfort during sex. This is especially like if you develop a type of ovarian cysts known as an endometrium, which occurs most commonly in women with endometriosis, a condition in which uterine tissue grows outside the uterus.
- Trouble getting pregnant: In women with a condition known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), many ovarian cysts form over time. Sometimes women with PCOS can have trouble getting pregnant.